- One 60 minute coaching session via Zoom
- mp3 audio recording of the session
- 14 days of email support surrounding the session
- worksheets for coach lead topics
The link to book your coaching session is here
Download the Fans, Media & Industry Attraction Playbook for more information on the topics we can work on.
If you purchased multiple sessions we can discuss your goals and make a plan for how to get the most out of the sessions.
Please email me at diane (at) dianefoy (dot) com to discuss what you are looking for support on.
The service provided to the CLIENT by the COACH is life and marketing coaching, as designed jointly with the CLIENT. Coaching, which is not counseling or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in the CLIENT’s life or profession.
Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
The COACH and all representatives of Diane Foy promise that all information provided by the CLIENT will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
Throughout our coaching relationship, the COACH will engage in direct and personal conversations with the CLIENT, which will include asking explicit questions, making requests, and serving as a business consultant offering explicit advice and direction. The purpose of these interactions is to remind the CLIENT of his/her own intentions and coach him/her to realize them.
In order for our coaching relationship to achieve the maximum result, the COACH asks that the CLIENT agree to the following:
- Please be on time for all appointments. If you will be late, notify the COACH in advance. The time the CLIENT is late counts towards the 60-minute session unless the COACH agrees otherwise.
- If you will miss an appointment, notify the COACH at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments missed without 24 hours’ notice will only be rescheduled at the COACH’s discretion.
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognize that sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the relationship.
The CLIENT also acknowledges that the COACH cannot and does not offer any guarantees about results gained through the coaching process. The CLIENT’S success is strictly dependent on the CLIENT’S unique skills, circumstances, motivation, follow-through, and perseverance.
Sessions expire January 31, 2022